Koaltec Nigeria Limited is committed to the protection of the health and safety of her employees, the public and general environment of the work place. We believe that incidents and injuries are preventable, and that a job is only done if performed safely.
• Prevent workplace incidents, and injuries
• Continually improve our health, safety and environmental performance.
• Foster a culture in which all employees, partners, contractors, and sub- consultants share this commitment to health, safety and environmental protection / preservation.
• Have the best safety performance, as compared to similar companies.
• Make safe conduct a condition of employment
• Always comply with health and safety legislation and guidelines
• Operate under a documented health and safety management system.
• Review our health and safety performance regularly, evaluate performance information, and communicate performance to all employees.
• Ensure that our health and safety management system remains relevant.
Koaltec Nigeria Limited is committed to providing exceptional services to her clients. We believe that quality is a basic business principle, and that quality management is an integral part of every project.
• Recognizing the high quality demand of environmental data & interpretations and provide means of assuring quality at all times.
• Provide all required resources and training to meet our quality commitments.
• Apply the best available practices & technologies in consonance with national and international standards in order to meet our client requirements.
• Strive at all times to satisfy our clients & exceed their expectations.
• Take a systematic approach to quality management that is designed to achieve continual process improvement.
• Involve employees at all levels of the organization in quality management.
• Foster a culture in which all employees share this commitment.
Koaltec Nigeria Limited is a corporate body whose dealings with communities are guided by the following policy:
“We shall continue to render services within our scope to our clients while maintaining an excellent relationship with the local community.”
In order to achieve this, the following strategies are adopted.
1. Discharge acceptable social responsibilities to the community.
2. Respect the local customs, laws and traditions of the community.
3. Maintain religious secularity and political neutrality.
This policy will be brought to the notice of all personnel and will be renewed from time to time.